Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Guest Blogger of the Week: Talleno!



So to kick off my "Guest Bloggers" . In true guest fashion I asked my bestfriend Talleno ( @talleno1 on twitter) to write all about him and his fashion taste and thoughts on being an upcoming designer and all about being a fashion lover! Yes my bff is a designer! Holla! Lol.  

I present you with my first guest blogger Talleno!



"Hello Bloggers:

This is talleno, and I'm the guest blogger for this week! First i am going to tell you about my style and my taste in fashion. I always feel unique because i always change my style, I don't follow any specific trends. I buy stuff that goes well with my body and my style. I don't buy anything that doesn't look good on me because it is a certain trend...

I am known for my bright colors and creative looks. To me, Shorts are everything!  I wear them in every season including winter. I don't feel normal and myself if I'm not wearing shorts. People think its crazy to wear shorts in EVERY season but shorts are a staple in my closet, Cannot live without them!

If i can't find anything i would like to wear or buy in my head that i want, I just simply make it! That's what makes my style so unique and different is that i mix my designs and items with other stuff i buy and put my own touch on everything i do.

Making your own clothes is definitely more fun than buying stuff from someone else that has something that you don't like... I always say in my mind that "Whatever they can do, I can do as well and even better!". Were all humans. Not because they studied fashion they are better at making clothes than us. They just have more experience and with time we can get all that experience as well.

Making your own designs and seeing your visions come to life will make you feel amazing, And hearing nice comments from people on your creations makes you feel good.

Try designing your own clothes for once and believe me you won't regret it. If the things you made didn't succeed at first, Don't give up because its just the beginning and you have your whole career to make amazing stuff. Those high designer brands didn't start out easily... Nothing comes easily. Sometimes you succeed and other times you fail.

Yes, you can be fashionable and wear all the designer clothes you want but adding some cheap and vintage items to your look adds a certain uniqueness to your style and your outfit! You can wear trash with a chanel bag and make it look hot just by knowing how to style your outfit!. You need to study your body and your shape and know what matches your style and looks. Don't follow a trend if it doesn't look good on you... do whatever you feel comfortable in.

...Some people don't care about fashion and they think that we are crazy for spending so much money on clothes and materials. I just think that those kind of people are hopeless.

Fashion has a lot of meaning, using fabrics in a certain way and dressing in your own crazy and unique style is a form of ART. Not everybody can do it. Everybody who's interested in fashion needs to be proud that he/she has something not everybody can do. We have taste and beauty. We have the power to change the world's vision on fashion.

Fashion is a way to express yourself (If you are happy, sad, angry, hungry, depressed,etc..) And not everybody Knows that except people who understand fashion and believe in fashion" -Talleno @Talleno1

Wasn't his piece just spectacular, and a different view on the fashion industry and just basically EVERYTHING!!! 

Everyone should go follow him on twitter and tweet him and tell him how amazing this was!

-Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment