Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Recent Purchases! (Givenchy + Prada-ish)


I Finally own a Runway piece!!! and another somewhat runway piece...




So this weekend was a great one, Givenchy store had a sale and i snagged this amazing T-Shirt as soon as i saw it! I absolutely love the whole collection and going after the shoes next!!!  It was costly and really ruined my summer budget but you gotta buy this stuff when they make it and it would look so awesome on me by the beach this summer!

Another piece i snagged is this River Island tank top:


The Tank's print is spectacular and looks very like Prada S/S womens wear and Mens wear!! This cartoon print is becoming a huge summer trend and i am sooo on board! I saw many car involving and kitsch prints in the store (and I'm eyeing these car print board shorts!) but this was the most prevalent to the cartoon print at prada:


Love the whole collection... Very inspirational!

Hope you liked the pieces i bought! Gonna style them in some looks soon :D

-Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment